Historic Homesteads Progessive Dinner
Friday 19 May 2017
Dine your way through history and enjoy the flavours of the region on this guided bus tour. Departing from Toowoomba, Highfields and Hampton, you will travel to three truly majestic historic homesteads and an established olive grove to enjoy a progressive dinner featuring the best of the in-season local produce. Taste sensations will include local ethically raised and grown meats, seasonal vegetables and fruits from local farms, and taste-bud tantalising sweets. Each course will be matched with a local wine or beer. Not only will you savour the flavours of the region but you will also gain an insight into the history of these stately houses through the eyes of their current owners.
Tickets: $85 per person SORRY - THE PROGRESSIVE DINNER IS SOLD OUT
- Pick up - Toowoomba 5.30pm - Northpoint Shopping Centre Parrot Street (near Aldi entrance)
- Pick up - Highfields 5.45pm - Plaza Park near Coles
- Pick up - Hampton 6.00pm - Chapman Park
- Drop off - Hampton 10.15pm -Chapman Park
- Drop off - Highfields 10.30pm -Plaza Park
- Drop off - Toowoomba 10.45pm- Northpoint
Each ticket includes the following:
- Three course dinner including canapés, entree, main and dessert
- Complimentary drink with each course. Additional drinks available
- Bus travel departing from Toowoomba, Highfields and Hampton
- Homestead history talk at each venue
- Bonus inclusion–complimentary ticket to the Hampton Festival on Sunday 21 May.