2018 HAMPTON FESTIVAL - Sunday 20 May
Take a look at the GREAT EVENTS happening over THE FESTIVAL Weekend!
The 2018 Hampton Festival will be held on Sunday 20 May with all the great food, art and cultural activities that make the Hampton Festival a wonderful family event. A range of food events, activities and workshops will be held over the weekend of the 18-20 May culminating in the Hampton Food and Arts Festival on Sunday 20 May, 2018. We can't wait!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TICKETS: $10 per person - Available for purchase online only
- Priority fast lane access to the Festival - no waiting in queues
- Free entry into a weekend holiday prize draw - each online booking will put you into the draw for a two-night stay at Tweeters Country Retreat for two people in a Queen room including continental breakfast and a bottle of local wine.
- DAY TICKETS AT THE GATE: $12 per person - Available for purchase at the entry gates on the day of the Festival
- CHILDREN 12 yrs and under - FREE entry
We love good food! The Hampton Festival started championing fine fare made from local ingredients long before the arrival of TV cooking shows and celebrity chefs. We're glad to see that the rest of Australia is catching up, and food is being put firmly in its rightful position as one of the most important aspects of our lives and the broader culture. Check out the Festival's wide range of food vendors, wineries, cafes and artisan producers, and head over to the Chef's Tent to see our celebrity chef cook up a gastronomic storm.
sights and sounds
The Hampton area is a rich breeding ground for artists, who draw from the area's natural beauty to inspire a diverse range of work. The Hampton Art Exhibition pays special tribute to our local creatives, and always has an exciting lineup of great artists. Keep an eye on our website for the announcement of workshops and new initiatives for 2018! There will be a great mix of live music to enjoy while sampling food and wine, plus plenty more to inspire!
One of the underlying aims of the Hampton Festival is to foster a thriving farming culture in the "high country" north of Toowoomba. To this end, we're proud to support our farmers and edible gardeners by offering their goodies for sale at our ever-popular Community Produce Stall, in our cooking demos, and at our diverse range of market stalls. You'll find a cornucopia of fresh produce, eggs, honey, preserves, bread and much more. Call past, grab your ingredients for dinner and have a chat with some local growers while you're at it.